Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan April 16th-22nd

Every Sunday I sit down and work on my menu plan for the upcoming week. However, even with menu planning sometimes things need to be changed and rearranged. For example, for dinner tonight I had planned on making tacos. However, I woke up this morning feeling like a train had hit me and the thought of food simply made me feel sick. No way did I want to have tacos with my tummy feeling like it was from Hell. And that is OK, sometimes things need to be changed, life happens and things get in the way. I think what most people forget when starting meal plans is that just because you write something down or wanted to have chicken one night and had to change it to spaghetti does not mean your menu planning failed. Nothing is ever set in stone, especially when it comes to cooking. So if you are new to menu planning, the biggest advice I can give you is to simply remember you are allowed to change things, it is ok, the world won't end just because you served spaghetti on taco night. With that being said, on to my Revised menu plan for the week.

Monday: Beef Fajitas for my hubby and soup & crackers for me
Tuesday: Fish and Chips
Wednesday: Pasta Night
Thursday: Breakfast for dinner
Friday: Sweet N Sour Chicken w/ rice

What are YOU having for dinner this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment