Sunday, April 1, 2012

Menu Plannining April 2nd-6th

This week I decided to try my hand at menu planning. I have made a weekly menu plan in the past and even have a board where I can display what we will be having for dinner each night. However, with it only being me and my husband, writing the menu on the board often slipped my mind and menu planning, well that went out the door as well. In order to utilize what we have in the freezer before heading out to the stores, I decided to give menu planning one last try. So, here is my menu I created for the following week.

MONDAY: Keeping it simple with hot dogs and homemade fries
TUESDAY: Taco Tuesdays
WEDNESDAY: Slow cooker Pot Roast and mashed potatoes
THURSDAY: Ital. Honey chicken and homemade mac n cheese
FRIDAY:Homemade Pizza 

Weekends in this house are YOYO (your on your own) and hubby and I fend for ourselves. However, Sundays are often deemed as Chinese Take Out and we head out to the mall that is just down the road from our place to pick up some Chinese. My husband is OBSESSED with this little Chinese place in the mall food court lol.

So, that is my take on menu planning for this upcoming week. What are YOU having for dinner this week? Do you create a weekly menu to follow and if so have you ever tried Monthly Menu Planning? 

1 comment:

  1. love your blog page it has really helped me be more organized thanks

    ReplyDelete