Saturday, April 14, 2012

Snap Pea Crisps???

Recently I have been watching videos on Youtube where people show grocery hauls from Trader Joes. Everyone kept raving about this one healthy snack, Snap Pea Crisps. Now, I absolutely hate healthy food, I know that is horrible and I am trying to be better about that and try new things. Unfortunately the only Trader Joes near me is about 2hrs away. So much to my surprise when I was at Walmart of all places and found the bags of Snap Pea Crisps for only $1.50. (I found mine in the produce section) I scooped up a bag of these suckers and couldn't wait to try them. I must honestly be losing my mind, because these babies are simply delicious! For a non veggie and non fruit eater to say a healthy vegetable type snack is delicious is incredible!

Honestly, I wish I could have tried these sooner. A healthy snack that I love is a very rare finding. The particular bag that I bought is 3.3oz and was $1.50. The great thing about this snack is the fact that it only has a few ingredients. Made from green peas, corn oil, rice, salt, calcium carbonate, and Vitamin C. This little snack is only 130 calories for 22 pieces, only 6g of fat, and has 3g of fiber. Sounds alright in my book!

So if you are looking for a new healthy snack instead of potato chips, go grab a bag of these. They are baked not fried and honestly taste like an awesome chip! This non veggie lover, found a healthy veggie snack she loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment